Here are my tips and hopefully they help:
- Don’t blow dry it .. let it dry by itself and then curl it or straighten it. It damages the hair less and you don’t get that much frizz.
- Try and let your hair rest for the weekdays and wear ponytails or buns so your hair does not go through a lot of irons or hair products that could damage it.
- Use the product Normal Hair Hydrant, link here: http://rstyle.me/~5ZCcg it really hydrates without weighing hair down to leave it feeling smooth and looking lustrous. Carrot extract soothes and conditions the scalp to support healthy growth.
- Next step if you want to keep it wavy for the whole day use spray Kerastase – Specifique Densitive GL Bodifying and Texturising Root Spray it is specially for thin hair, bodifying and texturizing spray for thinning hairFormulated with System Gluco-Impulsion that provides energy to stimulate hair, link here: http://rstyle.me/~5ZChV
- And last use a anti-frizz product that best fits your hair, I have heavy and long hair so I use FRIZZ BE GONE link Here: http://rstyle.me/~5ZChV, and it is great for practically any type of hair and great for shine.
Hopefully these products helped. For how I curl it or wave it I use a simple conair curling iron, which they sell it at target for 25 bucks. It is not the iron that i use that keeps my hair strong I think it is more the way I take care of it and manage it.
Take care of you hair, sometimes it is one of the best features one can have and it is easy to care for it if you do it the right way 🙂